- 8.15 a.m. Holy Communion (said)* – lasts about 30 minutes (a quiet service with no hymns)
- 10.00 a.m. ‘Sung Eucharist’ – lasts about 60/70 minutes. There’s also Junior church* for younger members within the service and a creche area for families with young babies and toddlers10.00amnior Church meets every Sunday, except during August, during the 9.30am service. We start off in church, sharing a few jokes with everyone, looking for our church mice (not real ones!) before we’re sent off with a prayer to enjoy our own teaching. We have lots of fun, games and stories and learn what it is to live as a Christian. We join the grown ups after about 40 minutes.
- 5.00 p.m. Faith at Five’ – first Sunday in the month only. Easy to follow short 30 minute service which is very family friendly. You made find it helpful if you’re not particularly familiar with ‘church’. Very suitable for Baptism families.
- 2.00 p.m. Holy Communion – this service usually lasts about 30 minutes.
- 8.30 a.m. Morning Prayer
- 9.15 a.m. Holy Communion – this service usually lasts about 30 minutes.
A Healing service
is held on Sundays at 5pm, usually quarterly. The dates will be announced.